Last Modified: February 27, 2022
The Smitten Terms of Service require members to follow the Code of Contact described below. In addition to the legal terms, Smitten Singles requires adherence to Event Standards. Failure to comply with these standards may result in limited access to services, suspension or cancellation of your Smitten Singles membership.
Code of Conduct and Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions, use of Interactive Services, and your conduct at Company events whether online or in-person and your interactions with other Smitten Singles members. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions and your conduct at events must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
These event standards apply to your conduct at Company events whether online or in-person and your interactions with other Smitten Singles members. User actions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Smitten is a community of singles, to ensure the quality of events all members must:
- Adhere to the Smitten Singles Code of Conduct.
- Notify Smitten Singles if they are unable to attend an event for which they have purchased a ticket.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that is reflective of the Smitten values – maintain a level of integrity and create a sense of community amongst all participants.
- Utilize Smitten Singles for the purpose of making new friends and/or finding monogamous relationships. Individuals in committed relationships or looking for non-monogamous relationships are prohibited from using Smitten Singles for dating purposes.
If you have any questions about our Code of Conduct or event standards please direct them to email@example.com or 402.431.2291